{MIS}
Plz log in if u want to see the rest of the forum thnx or at least register
{MIS}
Plz log in if u want to see the rest of the forum thnx or at least register
{MIS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{MIS}

A cod 1v1.3, 1.5, and blackops clan. Go out there and kill

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No more messing with Ownt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TerrBear
Admin
TerrBear

No more messing with Ownt Empty
PostSubject: No more messing with Ownt   No more messing with Ownt Empty3/24/2011, 11:21 am

Stop messing with Ownt, and they will stop messing with us. It's a deal, no crap in game about how Ownt is nubz, and no telling others about their clan. If we are mature enough to stop, then they will follow our lead and stop. So just drop it. Got it! I'm serious Jinx, Puggles, and Arc, your names where brought up the most, so STOP!

Play CoD, kill people, and have fun!

Last edited by TerrBear on 3/25/2011, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Admin
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: No more messing with Ownt   No more messing with Ownt Empty3/24/2011, 11:23 am

KK got u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://m-o-c-cod.forumotion.com
Pugg

PostSubject: Re: No more messing with Ownt   No more messing with Ownt Empty3/24/2011, 2:03 pm

#1- like i said in my pm to you , i have never said anything disrespectful to that clan or any other members of any
other clan
#2- if it was Puggles that this was directed to , then please change your name . so that i am not mixed up with you again
#3- i have had this name for alot of years and i will not be in the same category that this person has put me in.
#4- if you still want this clan to expand then please ask as i have alot of experience in this field , from other clans i have been in.
#5-I do have info on some ppl here as i am friends with ppl from other clans,and the latest info i received was about Puggles and his disrespect that was shown on a certain server.
In no way am i a vindictive person but i WILL NOT have the name i have built , be brought under any cloud of suspicion or accusation by a member of this clan.
If i have too i will remove my tags.
Back to top Go down
Surk

PostSubject: Re: No more messing with Ownt   No more messing with Ownt Empty3/25/2011, 5:11 am

Pugg wrote:
#1- like i said in my pm to you , i have never said anything disrespectful to that clan or any other members of any
other clan
#2- if it was Puggles that this was directed to , then please change your name . so that i am not mixed up with you again
#3- i have had this name for alot of years and i will not be in the same category that this person has put me in.
#4- if you still want this clan to expand then please ask as i have alot of experience in this field , from other clans i have been in.
#5-I do have info on some ppl here as i am friends with ppl from other clans,and the latest info i received was about Puggles and his disrespect that was shown on a certain server.
In no way am i a vindictive person but i WILL NOT have the name i have built , be brought under any cloud of suspicion or accusation by a member of this clan.
If i have too i will remove my tags.

Right there, is a person I already have respect for.
Back to top Go down
TerrBear
Admin
TerrBear

PostSubject: Re: No more messing with Ownt   No more messing with Ownt Empty3/25/2011, 11:15 am

same here, and i will not ever get you too mixed up again. You both join at the same time, and i thought it was the same person who made 2 names. My bad, and i take full responsibility for it. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more messing with Ownt   No more messing with Ownt Empty

Back to top Go down

No more messing with Ownt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MIS}  :: Gen. chat-
Jump to: