{MIS}
Plz log in if u want to see the rest of the forum thnx or at least register
{MIS}
Plz log in if u want to see the rest of the forum thnx or at least register
{MIS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{MIS}

A cod 1v1.3, 1.5, and blackops clan. Go out there and kill

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gekko VS. MIS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-eXtreme|gekko

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty3/29/2011, 10:45 pm

so guys in the interest of maybe bringing some life back into cod i would love to 1vall your clan or when you have a good amount of players on, we can use the eXtreme scrim server, more then likely ill have some eXtreme guys in the serer to watch,but no one will be playing with me,it will be a basic scrim, best of 3 rounds,so please dont waste my time and yours and after 4 games say you have to go,i understand things come up,it happens to me but lets just go ahead a plan this for a time when we all have enough time, some of you i know have never scrimmed or havent done it much so ill just go ahead and explain it for you guys.

Scrim starts with a bash round,since most scrims are done on eXtreme scrim we will always go german and your team go russian,its then a 1 round bash round,winner gets to pick which team they start on,the map is then restarted and both clans go to there teams,its then live(shoot) for the best of 3 rounds,(a round is complete when one team reaches 10 game wins) after 1 round we switch teams,thats pretty much all there is to it,eXtreme does not use cheats i ask that you dont use them either,any guys that are in eXtreme that are spectating will join my team and /kill this way no one can vent your positions,if you guys do have any questions please feel free to ask me, the only thing i do ask is not to act like complete noobs and just rush me every round,if you choose to i will just go to god mode and beast but lets make it a fun scrim Smile you do have some good players so im sure it will be a close game,im free most nights from about 8ish pm (eastern) til about 10:30ish pm,i am on earlier but im usually playing and on the phone and i cant scrim like that lol, so let me know what you guys think,comments,questions concerns?
Back to top Go down
http://thexclan.tk
TerrBear
Admin
TerrBear

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty3/30/2011, 3:24 am

Well most of my nights dont start til 1030 eastern time, but some times i am on earlier. Um Monday and Tuesday are better that early. If its planned far enough ahead, i can prob make it.
Back to top Go down
Surk

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty3/30/2011, 11:19 am

gekko wrote:
so guys in the interest of maybe bringing some life back into cod i would love to 1vall your clan or when you have a good amount of players on, we can use the eXtreme scrim server, more then likely ill have some eXtreme guys in the serer to watch,but no one will be playing with me,it will be a basic scrim, best of 3 rounds,so please dont waste my time and yours and after 4 games say you have to go,i understand things come up,it happens to me but lets just go ahead a plan this for a time when we all have enough time, some of you i know have never scrimmed or havent done it much so ill just go ahead and explain it for you guys.

Scrim starts with a bash round,since most scrims are done on eXtreme scrim we will always go german and your team go russian,its then a 1 round bash round,winner gets to pick which team they start on,the map is then restarted and both clans go to there teams,its then live(shoot) for the best of 3 rounds,(a round is complete when one team reaches 10 game wins) after 1 round we switch teams,thats pretty much all there is to it,eXtreme does not use cheats i ask that you dont use them either,any guys that are in eXtreme that are spectating will join my team and /kill this way no one can vent your positions,if you guys do have any questions please feel free to ask me, the only thing i do ask is not to act like complete noobs and just rush me every round,if you choose to i will just go to god mode and beast but lets make it a fun scrim Smile you do have some good players so im sure it will be a close game,im free most nights from about 8ish pm (eastern) til about 10:30ish pm,i am on earlier but im usually playing and on the phone and i cant scrim like that lol, so let me know what you guys think,comments,questions concerns?

LOL, Spice things up, how about ME and gekko...? Very Happy fun. we'd rape u guys lol!
Back to top Go down
-eXtreme|gekko

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty3/31/2011, 12:01 am

lol ill be happy to do it with ya surk but i wanna try solo to Smile
Back to top Go down
TerrBear
Admin
TerrBear

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty3/31/2011, 4:22 am

Please if you are from a different clan, put your tags on.
Back to top Go down
-eXtreme|gekko

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty3/31/2011, 10:04 pm

happy gum drop?
Back to top Go down
Surk

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty4/1/2011, 9:21 am

TerrBear wrote:
Please if you are from a different clan, put your tags on.

LOL fine i changed my name, I wanted to see how much space there was soooo yea xD

full name.. xD
Back to top Go down
TerrBear
Admin
TerrBear

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty4/1/2011, 9:43 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gekko VS. MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: gekko VS. MIS   gekko VS. MIS Empty