{MIS}
Plz log in if u want to see the rest of the forum thnx or at least register
{MIS}
Plz log in if u want to see the rest of the forum thnx or at least register
{MIS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{MIS}

A cod 1v1.3, 1.5, and blackops clan. Go out there and kill

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{MIS} Servers and expansion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbringer
Admin
deathbringer

{MIS} Servers and expansion Empty
PostSubject: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/6/2011, 11:20 am

I cant get vcod servers. For somereason when i tried to get servers it messed my computer up bad. If its ok with jinx i would like to do some research for a few weeks and then make up our own custom make {MIS} servers. I would also like to extend our reach out of 1.3 if jinx is ok with it. I would like to get players from 1.5 and black ops into the clan. Post comments on what you think.

Thanks

-Deathbringer
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Admin
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/6/2011, 12:13 pm

I agree u can also go to dif server things but how r we going to get players from cod 1.3
Back to top Go down
https://m-o-c-cod.forumotion.com
deathbringer
Admin
deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/6/2011, 1:01 pm

what do you mean how will we get players? rect. them
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Admin
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/6/2011, 1:44 pm

So wait your getting this clan a 1.3 server a 1.5 server and a blackops server
Back to top Go down
deathbringer
Admin
deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/7/2011, 1:52 am

ya im gona try... but i dont think that there is any way to get black ops server because you just join random peoples games. dont get to chose whos u join.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Admin
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/7/2011, 2:44 am

So your just going to rct them on black ops or some thing
Back to top Go down
james

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/8/2011, 8:01 pm

deathbringer wrote:
I cant get vcod servers. For somereason when i tried to get servers it messed my computer up bad. If its ok with jinx i would like to do some research for a few weeks and then make up our own custom make {MIS} servers. I would also like to extend our reach out of 1.3 if jinx is ok with it. I would like to get players from 1.5 and black ops into the clan. Post comments on what you think.

Thanks

-Deathbringer

My two cents not that it's worth much,

Anyways, What do you mean it messed up your computer? You BUY a server and then you use tca admin to set it up. there is nothing to mess up your computer with..
Trust me, 8 years a vcod clan admin, 4 years running my own company and some other misc things, I know these things...

Now 2ndly, Don't create a homemade server, the lag and reg will be horrendous due to the fact you will be using your internet, to host a server and play, ICK!

Just but a server from a company, much easier, plus that way if your computer crashes the server will still be running Smile

Though I suppose if you have your heart set on making a home made server, I can whip you up a few cfgs to make it run....

-James`>/<
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Admin
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty3/10/2011, 6:29 am

Thnx ryan
Back to top Go down
TerrBear
Admin
TerrBear

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty5/24/2011, 1:09 am

so how are the servers coming along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {MIS} Servers and expansion   {MIS} Servers and expansion Empty

Back to top Go down

{MIS} Servers and expansion
Page 1 of 1